Saturday, June 14, 2008

Update-ish

Thought I would write a little to let you know what's going on. I am still not great at this blogging thing. . . someday, maybe I'll have more to blog about. Michael and I recently got new callings that keep us pretty busy, and weekends full. I am in the primary presidency, and Michael is in the Elder's Quorum presidency. We are both working for the summer in preparation for the last semester of our Bachelor's degrees. We went to dinner this evening at a WONDERFUL Thai restaurant to celebrate that Michael has been accepted into his graduate program here at Utah State. So, we will be here in Logan for another two years-ish. Well, that's the quick update. And since posts are so much better when they include pictures, I have included a Durkey or Tuck (ya know - - Turkey/duck) that I saw in Texas. Oh, and Michael and I posing as best we can. :)

5 comments:

de and kat said...

Congratulations!!! Which grad program is he doing?

Jed and Leona said...

you two are so adorable! congrats michael!

will you post those videos of william 'walking' on your blog so i can see them! next time you come out you need to bring your camera so i can get it all. thanx!

Alisa F. said...

Hey! Cute bangs! I don't think most people pull those off very well, but you look great! :D And way to go Michael! You guys seem to be in almost the same boat as us - just at a different school. Thanks for posting! I love it!

Melissa said...

congratulations, michael! and ditto on the cute bangs comment. still impressed that you cut them yourself! keep posting! :)

altanoreida said...

He is doing a Master's of Accountancy. Oh, and about the bangs, they were an accident, and are finally growing back! :)