Friday, June 20, 2008

My Nephews

I Fixed it! I said I was new at this. Now they both show Gavin at the first, but the second one really is the video of Gavin. :)

This is kind of long, but worth watching. My camera does weird things so sorry for the color flashes. I don't know why it shows Gavin at the first, I am still trying to figure out all this blog stuff (thus the new background).

This was a Memorial Day at Jed and Leona's. I love this one because it is funny to see Reid dancing in the background. Michael (what a nerd :) makes some faces in the background. I have cute nephews. :) They are all very entertaining and I wish I could be around them more often (this includes Gavin). I can't wait for this niece. Yay! Michael's side has some nieces, but they were all born before we were married, so Leif and Melissa's feels like a first.

This is while we were in Texas visiting Leif and Melissa and Gavin. To explain: Gavin was singing into my blow dryer and it was hilarious! I am posting this video because the dancing was a nice plus. Don't mind my crazy hair, I had been blow drying it. :) enjoy!



3 comments:

Jed and Leona said...

i know you love us more but you really don't have to post the video twice! :) just kidding, i know you really love gavin more!
By the way...you posted william's walking video twice!

Yomama said...

oh
leona told you what I was gonna say. hehe
you should still post the gavin video though, because it sounds way cute!
Mel

Alisa Frakes said...

Hey! You posted twice in a month! I love it! :) Fun videos - I know how you feel about wanting to see nieces/nephews more often. Why can't we all just live in one place? :) Maybe someday....