Sunday, April 26, 2009

Paintball Madness!!

If you were at our wedding, you know that we like paintballing. Last weekend we went down to Utah valley for a halo style (team slayer type) tri-state paintball game. I decided not to join in the fun thinking there would be crazy people there. Now I seriously regret it. I am sure I would have enjoyed it and really need to get my gun fixed so I can do it next time. Michael went with some friends. They were ooober excited the night before. Here are some pictures of the slayers. Man I wish I had gone!! (BTW this is what I call the classic Michael pose. He even got a couple of those in when we got married.)


They actually had a "tank" at this game. (Do you see why I thought it was going to be a little too intense?)



A picture of the damage done by the tank to one of Michael's friends. Not too pretty. The tank was obviously shooting a little hot.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Those look like paintball war wounds to me. Not tank wounds! Sounds like fun. I've gotta keep workin out so I can join in that crazy fun.
Mom

Jed and Leona said...

i am sooo sad we missed you guys! just the wrong weekend. i'm glad they all had so much fun, i'm sure they'll do it again and you can go next time! hopefully we'll be around to play.

de and kat said...

wow, I am glad those are welts, not what I saw at first -De, Kat made me label it because she wants no part in this comment. She thought the same thing though.