Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween is fun!

Some more updates. Halloween is a great time. We tried eating donuts off string at a church activity. It was hilarious!!
Oh yeah! I got my hair cut a few weeks ago. I was going to wait until I was done student teaching as a celebration . . . but I decided to celebrate making it half-way through instead. :) Here is a lamo before picture, taken after having my hair in a pony tail. I just wanted to show how long it was.


I cut over 8 inches off! I was waiting because I wanted to get 10 inches for Locks of Love, but then I found out that you can't have bleached hair. I have old highlights from a year ago, so I gave up. Then when I went to get it cut, they told me this other place accepts 8 inches and bleached hair, so they cut it off in a couple of ponytails for me and printed off the information for me to send it in. Then I was reading the requirements they printed off for me as I was walking home and found out that the other place doesn't accept highlighted hair either. So now I just have some ponytails for a scrapbook I guess. :)

My costume for Halloween was kind of boring. I just needed something simple that I could wear to school. My students kept asking if I was a mouse or a cat. I was catwoman of course! I wore a trench coat and looked all spy-like and stuff. Not good enough I suppose. Oh, and if you're wondering, that is my tail. :)

























I am so scary!! Really! I am! Look at those claws!


But, there it is, my new hair cut. Today I even managed to get it into a small half pony-tail while I was cleaning.

2 comments:

Alisa F. said...

Yay! I love seeing updates on your blog (since I see you WAY less than I should!). Your hair is WAY cute - I'm not sure I can pull off that short (more like, I'm not sure Nate would let me :D) but it looks awesome on you. And I love all the pictures - it looks like you're still having a blast in spite of student teaching (unless it's gotten better since I talked to you?). Love you!

Jed and Leona said...

hey, how did monday go? good luck on friday! just 3 more days and you're done!
will you post or email that pix of gangsta you and gangsta reid please!