Friday, November 9, 2007


This is the image I did for the photoshop assignment. Layer one is bread, layer two is the text, layer three is the chemical formula for a carbohydrate (glucose), the fourth and fifth are myPyramid pictures with emphasis on the grain group.

I am sorry this is late. I guess I am with everyone else when I say that I had no idea it needed to be done until Bobbe said something. Then, I was busy trying to finish the movie while having problems with the computers.

As far as the class goes, I am learning quite a bit. The presentations give me great ideas. Since this photoshop homework thing happened, I am a bit wary about whether I have done everything needed because before that we had done everything during class. I guess as soon as Bonne gives us a grade report of sorts, then I will know what to expect.

No comments: